I am excited to work with you to address your health needs and provide solutions to your obstacles.
I am dedicated to listening and hearing each individual’s needs. My passion is to create a space for health to occur. I do this by creating a partnership between doctor and patient. I encourage each of my patients to be proactive with their own health, and I strive to be more than just a doctor. I am a coach, a supporter, and a healer…and I am here to serve you. We may share both laughs and tears as we journey through your health challenges; but my goal is to guide your journey to find balance on all levels of healing.
When I entered middle school at the age of twelve I had a devastating setback, losing my father to melanoma skin cancer. Truly struck with sadness I searched my soul to find my inner healer. As I grew older I felt a true calling to help people. This calling first brought me to the University of Washington in pursuit of medical school, where I obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry.
I then attended Bastyr University, in Kenmore, Washington, the leading naturopathic medical school in the world. I received my Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine from the four year accredited Naturopathic Medical School with training focused in prevention and promotion of wellness in a primary care setting. Once graduating I founded Interactive Health Clinic PLLC., a family practice that integrates the roots of ancient medicine with the philosophies of modern medicine – with the goal of promoting health.
I practice in Lynnwood/Mill Creek and Port Angeles, Washington where I strive to make my patients and community feel welcome. I treat more than symptoms, instead looking at indications of your state of health and using them as a guide to address the cause of your health issues. I am committed to identifying the root cause of your health issues and will work tirelessly with you until we do.
I am passionate about the career I have chosen, work with people of all ages, and treat both acute and chronic illness.
Warmly, Dr. Brenden Cochran
- Bachelor or Arts in Chemistry from University of Washington.
- Extra training in Biochemistry and certificate in teaching from University of Washingon
- Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine from Bastyr University.
- General Practice Rotations with Paul Anderson, ND and Jeff Harris, ND
- Fellowship/Directorship Bastyr Integrative Oncology Research Center
- Advanced IV Therapy Certification
- Oral and IV Chelation Certification
- Injection Pain Management Training including Neural Therapy, Trigger Point, Neural Prolotherapy, Prolozone, Prolotherapy, PRP.
- Master Level Training Neural Prolotherapy
- Emergency Medicine Rotations EvergreenHealth
- Certificate in Acute Prescribing in Homeopathy
- Biotherapeutic Drainage training and rotations with Dickson Thom, DDs, ND
- ACLS Certification
- Member of Oncology Association of Naturopathic Medicine
- Member of Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Associate Professor at Bastyr University, teaching Advanced Intravenous Therapies
- Associate Professor at Everett Community College, teaching Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Instructor for International IV Nutritional Therapy for Professionals
- Instructor for Neural Prolotherapy
- Special Interests
- Intravenous Micronutrient Therapies
- Instructor of Bastyr University’s Advance IV Therapy Class
- Instructor of International IV Nutritional Therapy for Professionals
- Former Bastyr Integrative Oncology Center’s Fellow IV Therapy Director
- IV Therapy Consultant
- Individualized IV specialties ( High Dose IVC, Chelation, UBI, Silver, Ozone, Antibiotics, Herbal)
- Integrative Oncology Support and Treatments
- Pain Relief
- Chronic Diseases (Gastrointestinal, Endocrine, Genetic MTHFR, SNPs)
- Environmental Medicine
- Anti-aging and Brain Medicine
- I am available to lecture on varieties of health topics. Please contact us for more details.
- I provide phone and Skype consultations to individuals looking for health guidance.
I also served as research doctor of IV(intravenous therapy) at the Bastyr Integrative Oncology Research Center (BIORC), Bastyr University’s cancer research center.
- Intravenous Micronutrient Therapies